CALL NOW 914.221.1869
Recommended for use after lip injections and lip treatments, CALM lip balm contains therapy-grade lavender essence which helps quicken the skin's healing process. It is also infused with potent anti-inflammatories and hydrators, which helps reduce inflammation and appearance of bruising, while keeping lips hydrated.
Calm your lips - and your mood - with our powerful CALM lip balm.
This is the preferred lip balm for medical professionals for two reasons:
1) It has all the ingredients needed to help soothe, heal, and protect the sensitive skin of lips. The combination of 20/20 cocoa + shea butter offers long-lasting moisturizing while humectant and antiseptic Manuka honey hydrates lips and lowers the chance of infection. The SPF 30 protection provided by zinc oxide helps protect and prolong results as well.
2) The lavender scent has been studied to reduce anxiety, which is welcomed by medical professionals who are constantly wearing masks. The scent lasts longer under the mask, creating a comforting feeling in an often hectic environment.
Our products are third-party lab tested for quality assurance. See this product's Certificate of Analysis here.
CALM your senses with healing and relaxing lavender.
1. If you are opening me for the first time, turn the dial on the bottom a little bit and swipe me on the outside of your hand first. Since I am fully natural, I may have a hardened circle around the outside and this will take it right off before you use me on your lips.
2. Apply me generously on your lips and also slightly on the outside. We often miss the outside border of the lips, where moisture can escape and sores formed.
3. Reapply as often as you need! Dry lips will require more frequent applications, but the more you use us, the better your lips will feel.
Note that if you are using me - voted the best lip balm for sun protection - after lip fillers, warm me up in your hands first if needed to apply gently so as to not move the filler around.
Questions? Connect with us on Instagram or contact us here.
Calms & speeds up healing for:
Natural Lavender Essence: Calming for both the skin and your mood, lavender is powerfully anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial and has been found to speed wound recovery, including chapped lips and sunburned lips.
Cocoa Butter: In addition to adding a protective hydrating layer to lips, it is a natural source of antioxidants, neutralizing free radicals that wreak havoc on your skin.
Shea Butter: Adding lavish moisture to your lips, shea butter is also full of antioxidants and helps reduce inflammation.
Manuka Honey: A powerful, naturally anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory, Manuka honey helps heal and prevent lip sores, often exasperated by sunburns or dryness.
Zinc Oxide: The only active sunscreen ingredient that covers the entire UVA/UVB spectrum by itself, giving your lips broad-spectrum protection.
Vitamin E: Dubbed as the "workforce Vitamin," Vitamin E assists in cellular restoration, strengthens the skin barrier function, and promotes healing.
Broad Spectrum CBD: Naturally processed several times to not include any psychoactive ingredients, our hemp-derived, American-grown broad spectrum CBD is present in therapeutic capacity to calm your skin by decreasing inflammation.
There is no related products to display.